7/19/2016

SO GOOD! Trader Joe's Mandarin Orange chicken.. yum!

This dish was seriously good.
 All I did was preheat the oven to 400 degrees for 10 mins, then place the chicken on a baking sheet for 17 mins.
 twice during baking, I turned the pieces over to even out their cooking.
   I also heated a sauce pan on the stovetop and emptied the sauce packets that came with the meal into medium/low heat and allowed to simmer but not burn.
 Once the chicken was finished, I simply folded the meat into the sauce  being careful not to soak and allow some crunch to remain intact..
                                              A perfect 20 min meal, aThis dish was seriously good. All I did was preheat the oven to 400 degrees for 10 mins, then place the chicken on a baking sheet for 17 mins. While twice I did turn the pieces to even out their cooking, I also heated a sauce pan on the stovetop and emptied the sauce packets that came with the meal into medium/low heat and allowed to simmer but not burn. Once the chicken was finished, I simply folded the meat into the sauce  being careful not to soak and allow some crunch to remain intact...
A perfect 20 min meal,

real awesomeness for the single person who loves to cook but hates the mess.

Clean up took me only like 5 mins as it was just me,myself and I so I let my bad ass copper top Pan double as a plate along with my spatula/spork which ment 50% less to wash up..lol
 awe the single life...at least I can share with strangers online...
bon appetite, 
my little Cyber freaks! 
💋
💞

No comments: